True RMS Average Power Sensor+™ 10 MHz – 26.5 GHz
The LB589A is a high accuracy RF & Microwave Power Sensor for general purpose average power or True RMS and scalar measurements. The sensor features fast measurement speed and a broad dynamic range. LadyBug’s feature rich Power Meter Application is provided with each sensor. Access to the sensor’s features is easy making it suitable for ATE systems. The sensor is useful in research & development, manufacturing & service applications including radar, satellite and telecommunications.
Recommended for average power measurements on signals with any modulation type including: 802.11ac, gsm, cdma 2000, CDMA (IS-95), TDMA, Multi-Tone, OFDM, CW, QAM and more.
- Converge from 10 MHz to 26.5 GHz in one sensor
- Accurate power measurements on any modulated signal
- Good frequency flatness
- Just Measure – Patented NoZero NoCal before use technology
- 3.5mm Male – 35M
- SMA Male – OSM
- SMA Female – OSF
- Analog Recorder Output – Opt. 001
- Triggering – Opt. 003
- 3 Year Calibration Service – Opt. C03