If you are not satisfied with your LadyBug product and wish to return it for a refund please call 1-866-789-7111 (or email: email@example.com) for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request within 30 calendar days of the receipt of the product. If the item is returned we will exchange it or offer you a refund based on your original method of payment. The product must be returned to the LadyBug warehouse within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, and other documentation shipped with the product. A 10% fee will be assessed on all hardware.
• NOTE: LadyBug recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to LadyBug or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking and (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. Please note that the United States Postal Service (USPS) offers limited tracking capabilities and that there is a 30-calendar-day waiting period before the USPS will initiate a trace.
Dead On Arrival (DOA) Products: A LadyBug-branded hardware product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure, preventing basic operability, upon its first use out of the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please call LadyBug Technical Support at 1-866-789-7111 (or email: firstname.lastname@example.org) within 30 calendar days of the invoice date. LadyBug Technical Support will evaluate the situation. The following options may apply:
• Replacement: The same product that you ordered will be shipped to you at LadyBug's expense. LadyBug Technical Support will provide the procedure for returning the DOA product.
• Service: You may have the product repaired.
• Refund: See the refund policy outlined above.
Product must be deemed DOA by LadyBug Technical Support within 30 calendar days of the invoice date in order to receive a replacement unit.
DOA Terms and Conditions
• This DOA policy applies only to LadyBug-branded hardware products currently offered at the LadyBug WebSite Online Store. As new products are offered, LadyBug reserves the right to determine whether or not this policy applies.
• This DOA policy may not apply to third-party products that do not bear the LadyBug brand name. Call Ladybug for more information. Or you may call the manufacturer directly with any third-party product issues.
• If the product is deemed DOA by LadyBug Technical Support more than 30 calendar days after the invoice date, LadyBug's standard product warranty will apply.
• If the product is deemed by LadyBug Technical Support NOT to be DOA, LadyBug's standard product warranty will apply.
• Shipping will be arranged at LadyBug's expense for all products determined by LadyBug Technical Support to be DOA.
LadyBug reserves the right to evaluate and test any returned DOA product. If the condition of the product has been misrepresented by the customer, LadyBug may impose a $400 handling fee.
LadyBug Branded Products
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any LadyBug- branded product, please contact LadyBug Technical Support at 1-866-789-7111 (or email: email@example.com). Such a defect, if any, is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product. (See Product Warranty section below for specific information about LadyBug's product warranties.)
Non-LadyBug Branded/Third-Party Products
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any third-party product, please contact the manufacturer directly for information regarding the manufacturer's warranty.
Note: Products sold through this web site that do not bear the LadyBug brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. LadyBug's limited warranty does not apply to products that are not LadyBug-branded even if packaged or sold with LadyBug products.