The LB5940L True RMS, high sensitivity, high accuracy RF & microwave power sensor has frequency coverage from 9kHz to 40 GHz and an 80dB dynamic range making ideal for EMC applications, general
purpose average power and scalar measurements. The sensor features a fast measurement speed, a broad dynamic range, and the widest set of options for programmatic and embedded applications in the industry.
LadyBug's feature rich Power Meter Application is provided with each sensor. Time domain trace visibility is included and aids in setting markers. The sensor is useful in research & development, manufacturing
& service applications including radar, satellite and telecommunications.
Recommended for average power measurements on signals of any modulation type including: 802.11ac, gsm, cdma 2000, CDMA (IS-95), TDMA, Multi-Tone, OFDM, CW, QAM and more.
- Converge from 9 kHz to 40 GHz
- Accurate power measurements on any modulated signal
- Exceptional frequency flatness
- Just Measure
- Patented NoZero NoCal before use technology
- A variety of options
such as triggering, security & analog outputs
- Excellent dynamic range
- Compatible with U2000
- SPI and I2C interfaces for ATE, direct control & embedded applications
- USBTMC, USBHID IVI foundation & SCPI command set
- SCPI command set through all three interfaces
- Extensive internal memory for trace and long term logging
- Real time clock and backup