The LB480A is a pulse profiling sensor providing the user a time domain plot of the signals pulse modulation. The sensor also measures average power and statistical peak & pulse power along with duty cycle and crest factor.
The sensor is useful in radar comms, R&D and manufacturing as well as service. The sensor features exceptionally fast measurement speed, a broad dynamic range and is shipped with LadyBug's feature rich Power Meter Application and Pulse Profiling Application.
Recommended for average power measurement, peak and pulse measurements within the sensors 10 MHz video bandwidth.
- Converge from 50 MHz to 8 GHz with service to 10 GHz
- Time domain signal power plot
- Statistical pulse measurements
- Just Measure
- Patented NoZero NoCal before use technology
- A variety of options
such as triggering & analog outputs
- Excellent dynamic range
- ATE Support
- Wideband video detector output available
- Logger application included
- Includes external triggering capability