The LB479A is a peak and pulse sensor. In addition to average power, the sensor provides the user statistical peak & pulse power, duty cycle and crest factor. The fast statistical measurements are very useful in manufacturing operations where numerical verification is desired.
The sensor is useful in radar comms, R&D and manufacturing as well as service. The sensor features exceptionally fast measurement speed, a broad dynamic range and is shipped with LadyBug's feature rich Power Meter Application.
Recommended for average power measurement, peak and pulse measurements within the sensors 10 MHz video bandwidth.
- Converge from 10 MHz to 8 GHz with service to 10 GHz
- Great for fast economical CW and pulse measurements
- Statistical pulse measurements
- Just Measure - Patented NoZero NoCal before use technology
- A variety of options such as triggering & analog outputs
- Excellent dynamic range
- ATE Support
- A verity of connector options available
- Logger application included
- Optional external triggering capability