The LB478A is a peak and pulse sensor. In addition to average power, the sensor provides the user statistical peak & pulse power, duty cycle and crest factor. Fast statistical measurements are often very useful in manufacturing operations where numerical verification is desired.
The sensor is useful in radar comms, R&D and manufacturing as well as service. The LB478A features exceptionally fast measurement speed, a broad dynamic range and is shipped with LadyBug's feature rich Power Meter Application. The sensor is identical to the LB479A with the exception of slightly reduced dynamic range.
Recommended for average power measurement, peak and pulse measurements within the sensors 10 MHz video bandwidth.
- Converge from 10 MHz to 8 GHz with service to 10 GHz
- Great for economical pulse measurements
- Statistical pulse measurements
- Just Measure
- Patented NoZero NoCal before use technology
- A variety of options
such as triggering & analog outputs
- Competitive -35dBm to +20dBm dynamic range
- ATE Support
- A verity of connector options available
- Logger application included
- Optional external triggering capability